AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) reported fourth-quarter results that showed continuing subscriber growth in wireless, fiber, and HBO Max while continuing to reflect strong cash flows and financial strength.
- 800,000 postpaid phone net adds; 1.5 million for the full year
- 1.2 million postpaid net adds; 2.2 million for the full year
- Nearly 6 million total domestic wireless net adds
- Postpaid phone churn of 0.76%, second-lowest quarter ever; full-year churn of 0.79%
- Revenues up 7.6%; service revenues up 0.5%; equipment revenues up 28.3%
- Nation’s fastest 5G wireless network and, for the 8 th consecutive quarter in a row, the fastest network in the nation
- 273,000 AT&T Fiber net adds; more than 1 million for the full year
- Solid IP broadband ARPU growth of 4.6% growth
- AT&T TV gains helped offset premium TV loss
- 617,000 net loss, the result of lower churn and higher quality base
• Total domestic HBO Max and HBO subscribers top 41 million and nearly 61 million worldwide
• HBO Max activations double since the end of third-quarter 2020; 17.2 million as of the end of 4Q
Maya Grinberg is a careers Reporter for Tech News vision make it. Prior to joining Tech News Vision, she worked as a fiction stories and a freelancer for magazine, where she eventually worked her way up to careers editor. During this time, she created daily content for own website and worked with the research team to create content. she developed some own Newswebsite.