Windows 10 updates will in general break things, and the latest Window 10 rendition 2004 update is no exemption. As indicated by various discussion posts, the most recent annoying bug forestalls Windows 10 applications from getting to the web in any event, when the PC is effectively associated and your internet browser is working fine and dandy.
Annoyingly, the bug appears to appear all of a sudden or reason. On the off chance that you see a yellow “No Internet Access” blunder triangle in the Windows 10 framework plate and can’t interface with the web in applications like Steam, Spotify or Fortnite, yet can peruse the web as you ordinarily would, you have the bug.
Microsoft recognized this bug in a help gathering string and says it comes from an issue with Windows 10’s Network Connectivity Status Indicator. The organization is examining and will fix the issue it once an answer is designed, however a few clients have just discovered a solid workaround that ought to reestablish arrange association for your applications meanwhile.
How to fix the Windows 10 version 2004 network connectivity bug
- Search for “Registry Editor” utilizing the search bar in the Windows taskbar
- Open Registry Editor from the indexed lists and click “Yes” when incited to let the application make changes.
- In the Registry Editor app, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet
- Right-click “EnableActiveProbing” and select Modify.
- Change the “Value data” from 0 to 1.
- Click “OK” to close the window and spare your edits.
- Close the Registry Editor.
- Restart your PC for the progressions to produce results.
With karma, your applications will have the option to interface with the web again once you reboot your PC. On the off chance that they don’t, twofold check you input that vault fix appropriately. In case you’re despite everything up the creek without a paddle, you may need to search out an alternate arrangement or hang tight for Microsoft’s fix. On the off chance that you happen to have experience another fix or found your own, vibe allowed to tell us in the remarks.
Maya Grinberg is a careers Reporter for Tech News vision make it. Prior to joining Tech News Vision, she worked as a fiction stories and a freelancer for magazine, where she eventually worked her way up to careers editor. During this time, she created daily content for own website and worked with the research team to create content. she developed some own Newswebsite.