It gains superpowers when you connect your preferred large language model (LLM) to the internet. Previously stuck in 2021, ChatGPT now has access to the vast knowledge available on the internet. Be that as it may, how to manage this recently discovered capacity? You can only be stopped by your imagination.
First things first: set your preferences. Sign into your ChatGPT In addition, make a beeline for settings and empower web perusing. When you select the GPT-4 web browsing template, ChatGPT will cite its sources with links and small numbers. You are now ready to explore the possibilities and ready to go.
Paul Couvert of Paul.ai, who describes himself as a technology and AI educator, is personally developing tools that are “better and faster using AI and no-code” and teaching others how to do the same. He’s also publishing free ChatGPT power courses and guides on how to use AI and no code in your work alongside building his business. Paul has 130,000 followers on Twitter and 5,000 subscribers to his weekly newsletter, which contains no-code strategies for scaling your business and AI mastery advice.
I asked Couvert for his top six tips on how business owners can get the most out of the internet-enabled version of ChatGPT.
How to use ChatGPT 1’s internet-enabled version Summarize the news: It is a waste of time for everyone to watch news programs or scroll through news websites, especially if you have a business to run. Because it can quickly summarize any news story, you can let ChatGPT do the heavy lifting for you.
MORE FOR YOU The Brain Technology Treating Neurological Disorders That Will Benefit From AI Is Snowflake A Buy Following An AI Deal With Nvidia Rethinking Workload Placement In The Age Of Generative AI? Ask it to summarize what you want to know. “What were the main points from [the last United Nations climate change report released in 2023]?” asked Couvert, for instance. Include a list and a brief paragraph to summarize. You can quickly gather the information by substituting the event of your choice for the square brackets.
- Identify a trend If you can keep up with current trends, you will be able to develop goods and services that will soon be in high demand. You can see the future and use it to your advantage while everyone else is waiting for it to be reported—by which time the moment has passed. All you need is a simple prompt. Don’t throw this power away.
Couvert explained, “Connected to the internet, ChatGPT can become your best business partner.” “Provide a brief analysis of the latest [e-commerce] trends and consumer behavior patterns in [the first quarter of 2023],” you should ask it to do. Change the prompt to be relevant to your sector and keep it close by. You never know what you might find out.
- Apply academic research You probably won’t have time to sift through lengthy academic papers during your typical workday, but their findings might help your work. Collaborate with ChatGPT to obtain the primary points rather than waiting for the insights to be reported. It might inspire fresh product and press concepts.
To keep up with the latest research, Couvert suggested this prompt. Summarize the most important findings of the most recent study on the topic of “exoplanet destruction,” which was published last week in “Nature.” Offer a response in markdown.” You should know everything you need to know to plan accordingly based on what comes out.
- Enhance your fundamental habits Habits are the subject of constant research. With internet-enabled ChatGPT, you can learn about new methods that researchers are testing to get fitter, healthier, and more productive.
Get the most recent information with a single prompt, whether you’re interested in working from home for more productivity, optimizing your breakfast for sustained energy, or planning your week around a sport. Couvert suggests you use, “From ongoing web-based investigations, what are the [top 5 tips] to [work better from home?] Construct a summary table. Include your area for improvement and make the necessary adjustments.
- Predict the future If you’re interested in investing, use internet-enabled ChatGPT as a research partner to learn things and make predictions about the future. Which is more likely to outperform the market: humans or robots? Nobody is aware. However, it’s a good idea to consider all the data prior to putting down your wagers.
Couvert advises using this prompt when using the online version of ChatGPT. How might the shares of [the 50 largest tech companies] fare in the coming weeks based on their most recent financial results? Take what it says with a grain of salt and proceed with your investments with the same caution as usual.
- Figure out a complicated occasion
At times you needn’t bother with every one of the subtleties, simply the essence of the story. You only need a small amount to participate in a conversation rather than write a report. When applied to any news event, a single straightforward question may be all that is required to establish rapport with a person who truly cares.
Couvert proposes this brief for finding the story without with nothing to do fishing. ” Let me know the ongoing [price of fuel in France] and clarify for a 12 year old why [this cost isn’t going down now while the cost of oil is going down.]” It’s important to explain something to a 12-year-old. You don’t want any extraneous nuance; you want simplicity and easy recall.
Utilize the web empowered rendition of ChatGPT to find out about things quicker and come by results with more importance. Apply insights from academic research, identify a trend, and summarize the news. Get stock market predictions, develop better habits, and comprehend a complicated event. See how much more you can learn and comprehend, all while appearing to have superpowers to those around you.