From a Backstreet Boy to one of the stars of “Tiger King,” the new period of “Dancing With the Stars” may truly have something for everybody.
The new members and their expert move accomplices for Season 29 were uncovered Tuesday on “Good Morning America,” however you should check out the main show to see the pairings.
That is only one of the adjustments in what will be numerous this season, including another host, Tyra Banks.
The cast will be:
- head coach Monica Aldama (“Cheer”)
- animal activist Carole Baskin (“Tiger King”)
- Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”)
- Super Bowl champion Vernon Davis
- TV and film actress Anne Heche
- Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson
- actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”)
- Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean
- Emmy Award-winning host of “The Real” Jeannie Mai
- TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe
- Grammy-winning rapper Nelly
- TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”)
- Former NBA star Charles Oakley (“The Last Dance”)
- Actress and Realtor Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”)
- Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir
They will be paired with the following professional dancers:
- Brandon Armstrong
- Alan Bersten
- Sharna Burgess
- Cheryl Burke
- Artem Chigvintsev
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Sasha Farber
- Jenna Johnson
- Daniella Karagach
- Keo Motsepe
- Peta Murgatroyd
- Pasha Pashkov
- Gleb Savchenko
- Emma Slater
- Britt Stewart
- Season 29 of “Dancing With the Stars” will premiere at 8 p.m. on September 14 on ABC.
Amy Schmidt is a Editor of Tech News Vision. she studied English Literature and History at Sussex University before gaining a Masters in Newspaper Journalism from City University. Amy is particularly interested in the public sector, she is brilliant author, she is wrote some books of poetry , article, Essay. Now she working on Tech News vision.