CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI), a leading provider of expertise and technology to government enterprise and mission customers, announced results for its second fiscal quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Second Quarter Contract Awards
Contract awards in Q2 FY21 totaled $2.1 billion. These awards exclude ceiling values of multi-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts. Some notable awards during the quarter were:
• A four-and-a-half year task order, with a ceiling value of $160 million, by the U.S. Air Force Central Command’s (AFCENT) Network Operations and Security Center (NOSC) to provide enterprise expertise including networking, technical, and cyber support to multiple deployed AFCENT NOSC sites through U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM).
• A five-year single award contract, with a ceiling value of $447 million, to provide acquisition mission technology.
• A seven-year task order, with a ceiling value of $376 million, to provide mission technology to modernize a federal customer’s web-based supply chain system.
• A three-year task order, with a ceiling value of $96 million, to provide engineering and logistics expertise for the U.S. Army’s Medical Communications for Combat Casualty Care (MC4) Program.
• A six-and-a-half year indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contract, with a ceiling of $1.5 billion, to continue providing automated litigation support services to federal agencies.
Total backlog as of December 31, 2020 was $22.4 billion compared with $20.3 billion a year ago, an increase of 10%. Funded backlog as of December 31, 2020 was $2.9 billion compared with $2.8 billion a year ago, an increase of 3%.
Maya Grinberg is a careers Reporter for Tech News vision make it. Prior to joining Tech News Vision, she worked as a fiction stories and a freelancer for magazine, where she eventually worked her way up to careers editor. During this time, she created daily content for own website and worked with the research team to create content. she developed some own Newswebsite.