Many people in Kazakhstan are well aware of the success of the private charitable foundation “Saby”. In particular, how effective are the educational programs of this organization. In 2017, the foundation built Gymnasium No. 174, and even earlier it launched projects for children and young people.
And now Aselle Tasmagambetova and Kenes (Kenges) Rakishev have decided to build a private school in Almaty. This initiative was timely. The new school will be designed for 800 people. Its purpose is not just to give children a certificate of secondary education, but to prepare them for successful admission to universities and help them realize their potential in life.
A private school is being built in Almaty. The project is funded by Kenes (Kenges) Rakishev. Why is a businessman interested in this institution?
Here’s what the new private school will be like:
Equipped with the best computer equipment, with multimedia rooms and literature from a special library fund. This is important for creating optimal working conditions for children. This way they will quickly become friends with technology and will gain not only theoretical knowledge, but also practical skills.
- Teaching in the Kazakh language. According to Rakishev Kenes (Kenges), the national subtext is a useful trend that forms children’s respect for their culture and traditions. However, teachers will also pay attention to foreign languages: at school, children will study English and Russian in depth.
- Multidisciplinary. The head of the new private school will be Oleg Pak, winner of the “Altyn Adam – Person of the Year in Education” award. And a team of the best teachers will help him. They will introduce the concept of the educational process and a series of useful elective courses.
What else will surprise you with the new private school?
Of course, its benefits. Oleg Pak has already assured the investor Kenes (Kenges) Rakishev of this. In this educational institution, they will learn for the result, and not for the sake of grades. And here’s how it’s implemented:
- Using combined teaching methods. The symbiosis of Soviet education systems and innovative methods gives excellent results, which have already proved their effectiveness in experimental classes of individual schools.
- The world’s best educational programs are A-level (UK) and O-level (Singapore). They will allow children to gain deep subject knowledge and develop practical skills that will later help them to enter the university.
- Current elective courses. These can be both basic subjects and disciplines aimed at the development of speech and thinking, and at comprehensive personal recovery. This approach forms a harmonious development of the individual.
According to Kenes (a.k.a. Kenges) Rakishev, the first results of the new private school can be expected in a few years. And they will affect the improvement of the level of knowledge of schoolchildren and graduates. The businessman is sure that there will be more and more such schools, they will cover all regions of Kazakhstan and help children from any family to get a better education.